Forgive me, but this one makes me want to laugh. There are many things that I would say t an ex or two. I have exes that I get along great with and I have others, that well… yeah I’d like to give them a long drop and a short stop, if you will. So the things I might say to an ex vary. This is going to be a really short post. But I will give you a short list of some of the things I have or would say to an ex, and would say again.
Here goes; Things I’d say to an ex…
- Dobby is a free elf, Dobby has no master!
- I’d tell you to go to hell, but my friends and I don’t want your kind ruining our home away from home.
- You whine like a mule.
- I’d tell you to get your head examined but I know what they’ll find. Not a damn thing! As there is nothing up there.
- I finally figured out you biggest issue… you suffer from Cranial Rectumitis.
- Holy shit! Some one willingly bred with you, more than once?
- I know a really high cliff just waiting for the right jumper, you should check it out.
- I honestly don’t know what makes you so fucking stupid, but it works.
- Just because I suffered a momentary loss of reason, does not mean you get to stalk me for the next millennium.
- Look, I’ve come across your kind before, but I paid to see them. Now I guess I get to pay the rest of my life for seeing you for free.
- I know you are nobody’s fool, but I’m sure if you ask nice someone would adopt you, for a price.
- Were you born this stupid, or did you have to take lessons?
- I’d tell you to go to hell, but given that I’m already there, please don’t add to my torture sessions.
- I’m busy with my life, can I please ignore your whining some other time?
- Sure, I’d love to meet up with you again. I’m thinking never sounds great, how bout you?
- If what you don’t know, can’t hurt you… well babe you must be invincible.
- Wow, a thought crossed your mind? Poor thing, it must have had a long and lonely journey.
- Pardon me, but you’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who gives as damn.
- Please don’t repeat your parent’s mistake… use birth control.
- The best of you ran down your daddy’s leg.
- You must be the poster child for abortion.
- Would like some cheese with that whine?
- You know what your most annoying attribute is? You’re still breathing…
Alright. I’m done. But you get the point. I have been and would be a terrible person. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we fall for the wrong people. Sometimes we find ourselves in bad situations. I say… LIVE AND LEARN!
I hope you had a good laugh. I know I did. Have a great night and whatever it is you are doing, I hope it makes you happy. What would you say to an ex…?